Nutritional Feed Supplement for Optimum Rumen Function
Optimum rumen function is achieved when the proper nutrients that actively support the growth of rumen microflora are supplied in the feed. If the organic components to stimulate this growth are not present or are deficient, the microbial community in the animal’s gut can be thrown out of balance.
Rumen-bac is a feed supplement formulated specifically for ruminant animals, to optimize rumen function by stimulating and supporting high populations of fiber-digesting bacteria, propionic bacteria and lactate utilizers, that help improve the animals’ feed utilization, efficiency and intake.
Rumen-bac has been shown to help:
- Drive a strong feed intake
- Optimize rumen function
- Benefit feed and forage digestibility
- Optimize daily weight gain
- Maximize milk production
- Provide superior health and performance of calves
A product which maintains the microbial balance for optimum growth and performance
Rumen-bac contains a specific Proprietary Strain of Lactobacillus Fermentation Product cells that promote a healthy intestinal microflora necessary for the health and performance of dairy and beef cattle.
Rumen-bac effectively maintains the microbial balance in the rumen and digestive tract necessary for optimum growth and performance. This healthy balance of the animal’s natural microflora and an ideal rumen environment drives optimum digestion, feed efficiency and a strong feed intake.
- Newly-arrived feedlot cattle: 10 – 15 grams/head/day
- Dairy calves: 5 – 10 grams/head/day
- Lactating cows: 10 – 15 grams/head/day
- Sheep (ewes and lambs): 5 – 10 grams/head/day
- Sheep (feeder lambs): 5 grams/head/day
|Unit Size||Units per Case||Product Code|