Culbac® Forage Preservative Products
All-Natural Preservative Products for Hay and Fermented Forages
Culbac® Forage Products are a multipurpose treatment labelled for use on both hay and silage. It is approved for use by many regional, state and local organic certification agencies.
The benefits of Culbac® Forage Liquid include:
- Stimulation of lactic acid-producing bacteria necessary for a robust fermentation in fermented feeds.
- Inhibition of mold and other spoilage-causing microorganisms in hay and silages.
- Permits baling at higher moisture, thus reducing the number of days to baling.
- Maximizes nutrient content in both hay and silage.
Find a Culbac Forage dealer near you.
talk to an expert today
Culbac® Forage Literature:
- Culbac® Forage Improves Nutritional Value (PDF)312.68 K | 2/16/2015
- Alfalfa Hay Quality: A Vital Component of Feeding Value (PDF)300.31 K | 2/16/2015
- Improving Grass Hay Quality (PDF)270.7 K | 2/16/2015
- Alfalfa Hay Quality: A Vital Component of Feeding Value (PDF)