Multi-Purpose Fermentation Preservative (Available ONLY in Japan)
Culbac® ForagEZY + Molasses is a finely-granulated, multipurpose preservation aid for hay and silages that is available exclusively in Japan. Culbac® ForagEZY + Molasses is designed to improve the preservation and quality of stored forages by facilitating the growth of lactic acid-producing bacteria.
The benefits of Culbac® ForagEZY + Molasses include:
- Inhibition of mold growth and reduced spoilage
- Stimulation of lactic acid-producing bacteria
- Rapid reduction of pH levels
- Allows baling at a higher moisture level
- Maximized nutrient content through leaf capture
- Increased harvest yield
- Improved palatability
Application of Culbac® ForagEZY + Molasses
- 300 – 350 grams per one metric ton of fresh-cut forage (1 kg per 3 metric tons of fresh-cut forage)
Culbac ForagEZY is only available in Japan.
Contact TransAgra for more information.