Culbac Retail Products
better feed intake and more efficiency
The benefits of Culbac® nutritional feed supplements for livestock
- Stimulates livestock immunity
- Stimulates native microflora in the gut or rumen
- Is not species-specific like probiotics
- Reduces need for antibiotics
- Has no withdrawal period
- Compatible with medication programs
- Can be formulated in pellet feeds
- Available in either liquid or dry formulas
- Long shelf life at room temperature
- Safe and easy to handle
The effect of Culbac® on E. coli populations
Each E. coli cell in the image represents one million colony-forming units (CFU). During the 28 day trial, Culbac® dramatically reduced the presence of E. coli in the calves’ feces. This is desirable since some E. coli species are know pathogens to livestock and humans.
Livestock with beneficial gut bacteria require less medication, have better feed intake and more efficiency. These translate into cost savings for the producer
Since Culbac supplements are not probiotics, they do not require a live culture to be fed. Therefore, they have a long shelf life and require no refrigeration.
Product Code: 1-2503
Product Code: 1-1706
Product Code: 1-5808
to talk to an expert or find a dealer in your area
- less medication, better feed intake and more efficiency = cost savings for the producer
- Abiotics, not probiotics, Does not require a live culture to be fed.
- Long shelf life and require no refrigeration.